Oct 5, 2015

31 Days of Reflection Day 5 "Dreams"

Why do we often feel like we cant accomplish what we set out to do? We all have goals and ideas and dreams but somehow they are stolen, lost and not completed. I feel like I am my own worst enemy! Well I know that I am. I need to get some fresh air. Clear my head and make some new goals whether they be weight loss, or other goals and just do them. I always feel like I am being held back, it is fear? What is it that keeps me from accomplishing what I need to do? Is it laziness? Intimidation? 

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
(2 Timothy 1:7 Webster) 

Being lazy is like walking in a thorn patch, but everyone who does right walks on a smooth road. 
(Proverbs 15:19 CEV) 

For you have not received a spirit of slavery that leads you into fear again. Instead, you have received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba! Father!" 
(Romans 8:15 ISV)

No comments: