Oct 12, 2014

Day 12 Biblical Womanhood "How To Keep Our Way Pure"

Psalm 119:9-16

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.  I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.  Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your decrees.  With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.  I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.  I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word."


  • Live according to His word, Don't just read it 
  • Seek Him with all your heart.
  • Memorize the Word
  • Praise Him for teaching you the Word
  • Rejoice in following His Word
  • Study His word
  • Delight in His Word
  • Do not neglect His Word
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good action. (2Ti 3:16-17)"

No comments: