May 19, 2009

etc....

I am sitting at the computer listening to the wind howl outside the front door, hoping a tree does not fall in the yard again. We haven't cut up the wood from the last trees that fell. We are without our van now for 3 months. This is a huge discouragement to me. We had it fixed but are still paying for the repair, so it is still at the dealership. Please pray for funding for this need.


Fig trees may no longer bloom, or vineyards produce grapes; olive trees may be fruitless, and harvest time a failure; sheep pens may be empty, and cattle stalls vacant-- but I will still celebrate because the LORD God saves me. The LORD gives me strength. He makes my feet as sure as those of a deer, and he helps me stand on the mountains.
(Hab 3:17-19)


Praise God !!!!!! This need has been met and we now have our van.

No comments: